La Paloma Beach and Tennis Club Resort is well known for its excellent mild climate all year long and absolutely perfect location. Situated far away from the bustle of the Rosarito Beach downtown yet only ten minutes away with a walk along the beach! La Paloma is a world into itself full of calm and peace. Busy people often escape here, preferring us to the high-rise hotels that are found all over. However, if you wish to venture outside La Paloma, you will find an incredible amount of things to do.
Things to Do Right On the Beach in the Baja!
- Horseback Riding
- Riding ATVs!
- Go Whale Watching!
- Explore the Undersea World By Diving!
- Playing Volleyball on the Sand!
- Jogging Along the Lapping Waves!
- Sport Fishing on the Open Ocean for the Day!
- Savor a Good Book as You Get a Tan!
- Watch a Mexican Sunset from the end of the Rosarito Beach’s Pier!
Things to Do in Town of Rosarito Beach Itself
- Enjoy the Fine Dining (Over 90 Restaurants of Various Cuisines)
- Bargain Shopping and Get Goods for a Fraction of US Prices!
- Try a shot of Rattlesnake Tequila at the Official Tequila Museum/Bar!
- Explore the Historic Rosarito Beach Hotel
Things to Do Near Rosarito Beach
- Hot Springs Hidden Out in the Wild!
- Check Out Several Surfers’ Paradises Nearby With Lots of Action!
- Spa Resorts (Casa Playa Spa, Las Rocas, and more!)
- Golf Courses (Real Del Mar, just north of Rosarito Beach – first class resort with spa + dining for the ladies!)
- Baja Mar Golf & Resort is approx. 30 minutes South!
- World Famous Puerto Nuevo Village for a magnificent fresh lobster dinner (October-March’s the best time!)
- Explore the Wine Country of Mexico “Valle de Guadalupe” further south near Ensenada!
- Visit Ensenada, where many cruise lines make one of their port of calls, and try their famous Fish Tacos.
For information on many of the mentioned destinations and activities, please explore the following websites:
- TripAdvisors Recommended Attractions: Baja California
- Virtual Tourist: Estado de Baja California Norte
- Rosarito.org: www.rosarito.org
In addition to these incredible things to do anytime, there are also numerous large events happening in both Rosarito Beach and Ensenada all year long. You are strong encouraged to check the following few event calendars listed that are most well maintained out of many out there!
To check the local weather please go to Rosarito Beach Weather!